![]() |
| ZOO |
But then I went to Madrid. I hung out with Cate and Sara... there was so much tour guide love. Also Megan was there (so cool!). Highlights include nom-tastic tapas, even more nom-tastic chocolate y churros, the Prado and its current Renoir exhibit, 2-euro scarves at the rastro, and the absolutely wonderful apartment where we stayed thanks to AirBnB (the only way I will ever travel from now on, if I can help it). But mostly it was great to see Cate and Sara and catch up with them and be ridiculous.
![]() |
| Madrid! aka, tour guide love in EspaƱa. |
In other news, I registered for my classes at Northwestern yesterday, which was yet another abrupt reminder that my time here is coming to an end all too soon. BUT I am actually feeling pretty ok about my schedule. I'm not able to take the one engineering class that I was pretty stoked about, because it's actually not offered this quarter (bummer), but that means I have room in my schedule to take a French class. Even though it's 'Topics in 17th Century Literature,' which to me sounds less than thrilling, I'm stoked that I'll have an opportunity to keep speaking French when I return to the states, rather than going from here to zero. And plus, I don't have class before 11 -- excellent. And I'm excited to be back in orchestra, too. So we'll see.
ALSO (random): I am pumped about making CHRISTMAS COOKIES when I get home!


No comments:
Post a Comment