Friday, August 20, 2010

there's a first for everything.

....including blog posts, apparently.

I've never had a blog. Not that I have a problem with them, of course -- some of my good friends have blogs that I read daily. But I decided that given my upcoming European adventures, it could be a good idea to have a spot to update friends and family on my exciting foreign goings-on. So here it is: my new blog.

Hopefully I'll be able to post updates and pictures here to keep you in my loop. I'm not sure yet how frequently I'll have internet access and/or the time and/or motivation to be online, so we'll see how all of that shakes down. I'll be checking my email and facebook whenever I have internet access, so feel free to contact me via those methods as well.

Right now, I'm settling in to my last two weeks in the USA. I'm back home now in Lancaster after a crazily busy (and crazily fun) Evanston summer which ended on Tuesday. It's weird saying goodbye to my Northwestern friends for a few months, but hopefully I'll be able to see at least a few of them in Europe this fall :-) As for my Lancaster friends, it'll be good to touch base with a few friendly faces within the next week or two.

Fortunately, I have some time to just relax at home before the epic packing must begin. Step one: make up for all the sleep I missed all this year so far.... starting....now!

No comments:

Post a Comment